Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Breathing for Longevity, Love and Livelihood
Saturday, December 1, 2012 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
Give yourself the gift of fresh air and relaxation this holiday season! Join us for a delightful morning exploring breathing skills and the science of breath. Discover timeless breathing tools to use any time, anyplace for increased vitality and happiness. Unwind and thrive with breathing practices that cultivate your body’s healthy ecosystem. Take home a pleasurable inner calm and warm glow. Develop a tool kit of breathing techniques to focus concentration amid frenzied activity at home or work, bring pleasure into a quiet moment or infuse vitality into your body after a demanding day. Experience the pleasures of skillful breathing! Taught by Dr Tia Rich. who is a Stanford School of Medicine Senior Health Promotion Specialist, has been teaching breathing, mindful yoga, meditation, compassionate communication and stress management at Stanford University and Stanford Medical Center since1984. Her spoken-word book, the 4-CD set Breathing for Longevity, Love and Livelihood, is available at Common Ground.
When & Where
Common Ground Garden Supply and Education Center
Creating Abundance in Community
- hands-on classes and events in organic gardening and sustainable lifestyles
- seeds and plant starts - hundreds of edible, medicinal, native and ornamental varieties
- organic composts, fertilizers and mulches - a broad selection
- tools and natural disease and pest control products - the highest quality
- books, magazines, cards, and gift items
- volunteer opportunities and new friends.